Cape Cod Gymnastics Classes
Pre-School (Age 2.5 - 6)
Cape Cod Gymnastics Pre-School Gymnastics Program
The Cape Cod Gymnastics Center Pre-School Program is the first step toward physically fit and active lives. Not only do our pre-school gymnastics classes introduce children as young as 18 mints to a structured, safe, and fun learning enviroment, but children will also meet new friends and gain confidence in their physical abilities. Each class offers a new challenge appropriate to the age and maturity level of each child.
Our youngest students age 18 months-3.5 year olds begin to learn a bit of structure and lots of fun bouncing, balancing, hanging and rolling in the 40-min. My Buddy program. Of course, mom, dad, granny or babysitter are there to help them through the class.
When they are approximately 3.5 years old they will move into the Pre-K Kids program. This may be the child’s first experience in a class setting without mom or dad. This class incorporates great musical warm-ups, unique obstacle courses, as well as specific work on each Olympic gymnastics event. Each class ends with a cheer and stamp of approval!
Our Kinder Kids class caters to the 5 and 6 year old kindergartener. Even though this class is similar in structure to the Pre-K Kids class, it begins to focus on finer motor skill activities and more focused gymnastics skill training on each Olympic gymnastics event.
Why Pre-School Gymnastics?
- Develops Coordination, Strength, and Flexibility
- Introduces children to their first social interactions with peers
- Learn to listen and follow directions
- Gain self-esteem and confidence at a very young age
- Learn the fundamentals of movement in a safe and structured environment
- Begin to encourage healthy habits at a young age
- Enhance skill training for other sports
- It’s Fun!!
- Why ALL boys should do gymnastics...even if they don't want to be gymnasts!